- Local Events
- How-To Guides
- Monthly Features
- Tunuva Hoping to Make 3D Printing More Accessible March 7, 2014 08:03
- Four Tips for Saving for Your Business March 6, 2014 08:03
- Managing Cash: Making Every Quarter Spend Like a Buck March 5, 2014 08:03
- LittleDaVinci Funnels Necessary Dollars to Art Education Programs March 4, 2014 08:03
- Bullseye Media Telling Brand Stories Through Video March 3, 2014 08:03
Amanda Greenberg: Thank you for your note, Talcott. I appreciate and respect your opinion. We completely agree that artists (and all peopl...
Talcott Starr: The biggest problem faced by artists online isn't people finding their work. That's relatively easy (and different than ...
Kathoni: I second former 2CO user. The CEO proudly talks of a 'Multi Million Enterprise', but I am convinced (beyond any reasonab...
former 2CO user: 2CO is a scam company. They appear to steal from people in 3rd world countries. They really should be shut down. If you...
Anne Evans: Would love to see her in a permanent retail spot!...
- Win Tickets to See Suze Orman (11)
- Welcome to the Launch of The Metropreneur! (10)
- Website Touts State's Film Industry Workers, Vendors (6)
- ECDI to Raise $10M for Local Businesses Through New Fund (6)
- TechColumbus StartUp Aims to Make Home Improvement More Affordable (5)
- The Future of Retail in Downtown Columbus - Part II (5)
- Local Libraries Host "Big Ideas For Your Small Business" Series (5)
- How to open a food cart or food truck (5)
- Picking Dave Hunegnaw's Brain on Tech Startups (5)
- New Downtown Retailer Wants You to Lighten Up (5)
Submit Your News / Press Release
Did your company recently expand, relocate, launch a new product, new service, merge, get bought out, or make any other significant changes? We want to hear from you! Send us your press releases, your media releases and any other type of formal or informal news going on at your small business. We want to hear from you!
Submit Your News / Press Release!
Submit Your News / Press Release!
- Accounting and Tax Resources
- Communications, PR & Media Resources
- Community & Neighborhood Resources
- Design, Branding & Multimedia Resources
- Educational & Training Resources
- Financial, Lending & Banking Resources
- Governmental (State & Local) Resources
- Insurance Resources
- Legal Resources
- Marketing Resources
- Membership Resources
- Networking Resources
- Office Space & Coworking Resources
- Operational and Organizational Resources
- Retail & Real Estate Resources
- Social Media Resources
- Technology Resources
Local Resource Database
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- Columbus Chamber Entrepreneur Program
- Local Resource Database
- Office Tour Events
- Submit News
Disclaimer: The information provided at The Metropreneur is believed correct but is not warranted. All information is for informational purposes only and The Metropreneur, its owners, agents, and the developers of this web site assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the data contained herein. Rates & offers from advertisers shown on this website are not offers from or by The Metroprenuer and their terms change frequently, sometimes without notice. Visit referenced sites for current information. Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise.