Qwirk Coworking Moves to Larger Space in German VillageEntrepreneurial Support — By Susan Post on May 12, 2014 at 8:00 am
Qwirk has moved up the street to a new, larger space to bring even more small businesses and entrepreneurs together in a collaborative coworking environment. Now located at 480 S. Third St., Qwirk presents a variety of options for business owners.
“We have a combination of both private offices versus people who want to be more mobile,” Owner Rajesh Kanumury says. “We have the best of both worlds.” The best of both worlds includes open, shared space and conference rooms as well.
The new Qwirk has 10 office spaces with room for up to three desks in each space. Two conference or training rooms are also available. In addition to private offices, there is ample shared space in the center of Qwirk.
Tenants can expect the traditional amenities including a kitchen, free high-speed internet, printing and faxing capabilities and storage space. The new location also improves handicap access and parking.
As an added bonus, “We also provide IT services for our tenants,” Kanumury says. IT services include website development, mobile app development, SEO and social media marketing.
“We make it easy for tenants to come here then we have all these services available at our location,” he continues.
Whether you need an office for a day or a year, Qwirk offers a number of packages to fit individual’s needs. Options include:
- • Day pass to use an open desk with free internet for $10
- • Weekly desk membership including free internet and amenity use, along with discounted conference room rates for $85/week
- • Part-time desk membership including free internet, amenities and conference room use for $250/month
- • Dedicated desk membership with 24/7 access including free internet, amenities, priority conference room use and mail & package delivery service for $350/month
- • Dedicated office membership that includes two desks and a locked office with 24/7 access and free internet, amenities, priority conference room use and mail & package delivery service for $650/month
- • Conference room rental for $35/hour
- • Training room rental, costs vary
- • Virtual office services including a Columbus mailing address and unlimited mail handling starting at $35/month
Qwirk is open and looking for tenants from a variety of industries. As Kanumury points out, the more difference in industries the better to get different interaction and opinions.
“The synergy of different industries helps a lot,” he says.
Tenant Brian Lefkowitz says there’s a lot of interaction between business owners, saying that if there wasn’t, that would defeat the purpose of a coworking space.
Lefkowitz worked at home for four years before joining the coworking space. “I found the wall I talked to didn’t really respond back as much as I wanted it too,” he says, pointing out that the feedback he receives is one of the best parts about Qwirk.
“Any entrepreneur or small business owner can benefit from a coworking space just from a standpoint of getting second opinions [and] different perspectives from people who are in various industries too,” Lefkowitz says.
For more information, visit qwirkcolumbus.com.
Susan is a Staff Writer for TheMetropreneur.com. She has completed several assignments as a Freelance Writer & Editor for clients throughout Central Ohio and loves all the random, fun facts she has learned from them along the way. She holds a degree in Communication with a minor in Professional Writing from The Ohio State University. Susan lives in Victorian Village and loves to run, write, drink coffee and explore all of the great restaurants and bars throughout Columbus.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.