Success Story of 2011: CallCopyAnnouncements — By Walker Evans on December 27, 2011 at 8:00 am
This year saw a lot of big news from small businesses and startup ventures. Here at The Metropreneur, we work every day to document as many of those stories as possible.
Our annual readers survey put the successful local contact center solutions provider CallCopy at the top of their list for explosive growth in 2011 and beyond. Read their story, along with many others, below.
Top 10 Success Stories of 2011:
- CallCopy secures venture capital to continue rapid growth
- OYO Whiskey named one of USA Network’s top foods of 2011
- Sugardaddy’s opening a third Central Ohio store in July
- Dames Bond to expand its reach, open Nashville chapter
- Jeni’s Ice Creams Continues to Expand
- Small Business Beanstalk promotes local companies
- Market 65 flourishing, already has regulars
- Celebrate Local open house scheduled for today
- The Ritzy Rose Expands in 2011
- Zipline Logistics has grown considerably since its launch in 2007
Walker is the founder of ColumbusUnderground.com and co-founder of TheMetropreneur.com along with his wife and business partner Anne Evans. Walker has turned local media from a hobby into a full time career over the past decade and serves on multiple boards and committees throughout the community.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.